Tuesday 10 June 2014

100 Word Challenge. Prompt #36. Maggie


BANG!!!!!! 
"What was that?" I asked Mum.
"I have no idea darling, would you like to go and see?" Said Mum.
I went out the door to investigate the noise. As I peered around the garden I saw an egg. It wasn't any ordinary egg. It was a chocolate egg! Where did the egg come from? Will there be an invasion? I don't know!
Professional detectives are everywhere. I think they will be here for months trying to figure out what caused the egg to fall. 
Will we ever be safe again? I guess we will just need to wait! 

3 comments:

  1. Mrs Skinner (Team100) Bristol, UK16 June 2014 at 01:30

    Team 100 read & left a comment (& recommended it for the showcase) but was not sure it had been registered. Could you check spam please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Skinner,
      There are no other comments waiting moderation/spam etc. Maybe the comment didn't publish correctly?
      Thanks,
      Kate.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for being showcased last week - great writing!
    Have a look at some of our entries..
    http://kidblog.org/Mrs_Illume/tag/100wc-entry/
    Mrs Tucker (100WC Team) Wirral, U.K.

    ReplyDelete