Thursday 12 June 2014

100 Word Challenge. Prompt #36 Daniel


One cold Easter morning, I waked up and found an Easter egg on the kitchen floor. There was three little men inspecting the egg and were wondering what happened to the egg.
Luckily the egg hadn’t broken yet. So I stepped on it to break it. I wanted to watch the little men inspect it all day so I sat on the floor eating an Easter egg watching them.

I thought that I should melt the chocolate egg back together into a whole egg once again. So I did. I showed the men and they were so happy!

2 comments:

  1. These entries need to be linked individually so that they can receive comments from Team 100

    Mrs Skinner (TeaM 100)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good use of the prompt. You were lucky to get the chance to see these men at work. Well done!
    Mrs Mitchell (100wc team)

    ReplyDelete