Sunday 27 April 2014

Prompt #30 Hannah


 
             …and when I opened the cupboard door…

The Black Flash by Hannah

“Time to wake up” Melody said to herself as she got out of bed. She had been woken up by the singing of the birds. She had breakfast, did her hair and then went to get dressed. She opened the door and saw a black flash so she went to her mum and said, “Mum something’s wrong!” “How do you know that?” asked Melody’s Mum. “Ummm… well I got up and had breakfast, then I did my hair and got dressed and when I opened the cupboard door a black flash went past!”

“I’m sure it’s nothing” replied Melody’s mum. I saw another black flash... I fell!

2 comments:

  1. Cornist Park School29 April 2014 at 03:20

    Our class has just read your 100wc and we all enjoyed it. Hannah we think you have been very creative. Don't forget when a new person speaks, a new line begins!

    From Year 6G at Cornist Park

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was very hard to think of what to write. I love reading other peoples comments. They make me so happy.
    From Hannah

    ReplyDelete