Thursday 3 April 2014

100 WORD CHALLENGE. JACK

I woke up from the sound of cars tooting and people yelling. I was squinting my eyes when I looked out of my window, pleased to see the sun shining very brightly. I went down to the kitchen to have  some bacon and eggs for breakfast. Once I finished that I went up to my room and got changed to go to my first ever Cricket Boxing Day Test Match! While I was on the train ,I saw a lot of people walking to the M.C.G, when I got off I had to walk briskly about 3 kilometres then I realised ...but I thought I had enough time... I was late!

By Jack.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack. I really like the way you set the scene in your short story. I particularly like the sentence, 'pleased to see the sun shining very brightly.' You have written a very interesting story. :-)

    ReplyDelete