Friday 4 April 2014

100 Word Challenge. Maggie.


Today is the day when I can finally beat the World Record in eating the Worlds Biggest Hamburger in only 30 minutes!
I picked up my napkin and placed it on my lap waiting for the timer to start... Three, two, one, go!
But as I took my first bite I started to choke on a piece of fat, so I took my only allowed glass of water and skulled it as fast as lighting, trying to get the fat out of my clogged up throat!
But I thought I had enough time! Obviously not...
Had I really choked on that piece of fat that whole time?




3 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Pulford. I think you have written this story because you had a sore throat the other day! Is it you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Wissell,
      It is not me... But good guess! This was someone's homework this week and they never attached their name! I don't know whose story this is... Which is such a shame because I couldn't post it on the 100WC website without a name!

      Delete